Volunteers Insurance Service — VIS®
Volunteers Insurance Service was established over 40 years ago to address the accident and liability concerns that are shared by many volunteers, would-be volunteers and the nonprofit organizations that use their help. After reading about our volunteer coverage, you can complete an application right here at the Web site, and either submit it online or print it out to send us later.
Follow the bullet points to learn more about our unique program.
If you are an insurance agent click here.
- Go directly to Traditional Volunteer Application
- Go directly to All Other Volunteer Applications
- Go directly to Directors & Officers Insurance application.
- If you are a current participant in the volunteer insurance program and need to file a claim, click here.
- Information on Directors and Officers Liability Insurance available through Volunteers Insurance Service.
Forms – Coverage details, information sheet, claim form, sample volunteer roster.
Frequently asked questions about our volunteer insurance program.
Leave an e-mail message for one of our staff to call you about the program.
Do you need a general liability policy and other insurance to cover your organization itself? Email Jessica Pittman, or call her at 703.778.7339.