Our employee benefits team is dedicated to assisting you with the design, implementation and administration of your corporate benefit program. This includes group life, accident, medical, dental and disability benefits, as well as voluntary benefit coverage.
We work with employers of all sizes and types and provide complete HR and benefit services, including:
- Helping you determine what benefits to provide, what plan design best meets your goals and objectives and how those plans should be funded.
- We represent your interests in underwriting and pricing negotiations with insurance carriers and will assist you in comparing and evaluating all available options.
- We will review and analyze your premium and claim history, to identify trends and specific claims that may need attention, and to develop your plan renewal strategy.
- We are your resource for claim resolution. We can work directly with your employees and their dependents to review claim status and work to resolve to the satisfaction of all.
- We will serve as an extension of your Human Resources department, working to help develop your HR policies and procedures, provide you with an array of HR and personnel documents, manuals and templates and even provide your company with a customized employee wellness program.
- We are experts on the Affordable Care Act – our dedicated compliance department can answer all compliance questions and concerns and develop a complete program to address all ACA requirements.
- We provide complete Form 5500 preparation for all required employers – they will be prepared to be “signature ready”.
- We have access to vendors that will provide our clients with preferred pricing for COBRA, Flexible Spending Account, payroll and HR management Systems.
- We can develop for your company a complete Professional Employer Organization (PEO) solution, by accessing best in class providers throughout the U.S.
- Create Key Person life and disability programs for your senior staff.
Please contact David Brantlinger, Executive Vice President, at 703-778-7324 to discuss how we can address your employee benefit challenges.