CIMA can place pollution liability coverage for owners of above-ground or underground petroleum storage tanks at gas stations/convenience stores, fuel distribution facilities, trucking companies, contractors’ locations, manufacturing plants, local government facilities, hospitals, auto dealers, and other locations where this risk exposure exists.
We can place the coverage either for the owners directly, or through the insurance brokers and agents who represent them. We have a number of insurance companies from which to choose.
A few features of our Petroleum Storage Tank Program:
- Claims-made coverage for cleanup costs on-site and off-site, and third-party loss.
- Can be used to meet EPA financial-responsibility requirements.
- Limits available up to $50 million.
- Defense costs are in addition to the limit of liability.
- Automatic six-month extended reporting period, plus optional period of up to three years.
- Deductible and “pay on behalf” wording. Natural resource damage is defined and covered.
Leave an email message requesting more information, or call Debbie Custis toll free at 800.468.4200 or direct at 703.778.7302.