We understand the insurance and risk management needs unique to social services organizations. Our insurance program is the ideal solution to provide protection for your organization, staff, and clients.
Our programs are designed to help your organization in a number of ways.
Our professionals are well-informed experts who understand the nonprofit arena and proactively look out for your interests.
Our comprehensive insurance solutions for social service businesses can include:
- Professional Liability
- General Liability
- Abuse and Molestation
- Inland Marine
- Management Liability
- Workers’ Compensation
In addition, we offer:
- Emergency event management coverage, which provides broad protection against violent attacks and certain covered illnesses.
- Special reimbursement coverage for theft or loss of employee’s work materials.
- Aggregate limits per location can be provided on our Broadening General Liability coverage endorsement.
- Coverage for the property/auto of a service provider for damages caused by residents/clients placed by our policyholders.
- Robust physical and sexual abuse coverage options and coverage extensions, including image restoration and innocent party defense.
- Unparalleled risk management and loss control services directly relevant to non-profit organizations.
- Competitive products to help non-profit organizations succeed during economic turbulence.
Contact us today to find out how we can help your organization with your insurance and risk management program.